1. Our Promise to You: We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our team.
ABOUT THESE TERMS
1. Modification: Painters Direct LLC may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to you, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. Painters Direct LLC will post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen (14) days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a service or product, changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your participation with Painters Direct LLC.
2. Conflict of Terms: If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
3. Waiver: If you do not comply with these terms, and Painters Direct LLC does not take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
4. Jurisdiction and Law: If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. The laws of Texas, U.S.A., will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or product/services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the product/services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Fort Worth, TX, USA.